Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 LED notification indicates several activities what happens behind the scene. We explain how to reactivate Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 LED notifications to recognize the battery, miscall, message status and apps notification with several colors of LED light without unlocking your phone.
The use of mobile phones today has become essential for millions of people who use this medium every day to communicate with friends, family or colleagues who are in different places. Undoubtedly, instant messaging services are often the protagonists of these smartphones as well as calls and messages. Also in these smartphones, we receive hundreds of notifications of either application, social networks etc.
That is why it is interesting that when we receive a notification, credit is activated in your Note 4 so that we do not have to turn on the screen to see if we have received something unnecessarily. This can make us save battery, something that is usually quite important for most users.
Activate or Deactivate Xiaomi Redmi note 4 led notification
Colorful LED notification on top of our Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is simply awesome. You can identify whether you have got a Facebook message, Twitter notification, an email, miscall or anything with LED notifications. Just you need to select the color of LED manually to code that event.
Below we show you how to activate or deactivate the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 LED notification light easily.
Finding additional settings of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 – Step 1
Access Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 “Settings” and find the section “System and Device“. Where you need to click on “Additional Settings“.
Entering notifications lights – Step 2
Now a new window will appear having several different options. We have to select “Notifications light” option.
Setting up Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 LED light notification – Step 3
Within notifications light section you will have to play with all the options. In this section, there are two switches to activate or deactivate depending on whether or not we want the light to appear when we receive notifications. You will see the following options:
- Light up when charging: Turning this option will activate Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 LED light to indicates the charging status of your smartphone battery. The indicator will change its color according to the charging level such as less than 10 percent, greater than 50 percent, fully charge, etc.
- Pulse notification light: LED light will continually turning on and off whenever your smartphone gets notifications.
- Notifications light color: You can change the color of LED light which will represent the arrival of notification. Just press on it to set a new color of LED light.
- Calls light color: This will provide you with the option to set LED light color to indicate miscall notification.
- Messages light color: Similar to others, you can set the color for incoming message notifications.
How to change the notification color of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 LED light?
To change Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 led light notification color, simply you need to click on last three options. There you will see an image like below:
Tap on any preferred color to set it. Now you have defined LED light notification color to identify what happens seeing the color of light.
In this way we will see on our phone how the LED light illuminates, every time we receive a notification on the screen. It is a way to be able to simply find out that we have some kind of notice in our Xiaomi Redmi Note 4.