Free android application can convert WhatsApp voice notes into text
WhatsApp is the most used instant messaging application around the world on a daily basis. That is, very few people do not use this means of communication, but for the majority who do, we have a new application that will solve their lives because it is capable of converting voice notes into text. How about?
If you wonder what is special about it and how this application can help you, it sure happened to you that you are walking down the street or you are in a very noisy place, and a friend sends you a voice note.
At those precise moments you give play to the note but because of the amount of noise that floods the environment you cannot hear it well, that’s when transcriber comes into play for WhatsApp.
This application is very easy to use and fulfills its purpose. Also, it’s totally free on Google Play. However, if you want to know a little more and you want to learn how to use it, you have to continue reading our post.
How can I convert WhatsApp voice notes into text ?
As we mentioned before, using WhatsApp voice notes converting application is very easy. The first thing you have to do is search it on Google Play and proceed to download it. Although, if you want a shortcut, remember that we leave you the download box at the bottom.
- Once you have downloaded transcriber for WhatsApp, you have to proceed to open the application.
- When you open the application, it will give you a quick tour of all its functions and will teach you a brief tutorial. Although MsnTechBlog will explain you step by step.
- To convert a voice note into text, you have to go to WhatsApp and locate a voice note that you want to convert.
- Then, you will have to hold down the note to select it.
- Click on Share icon on top of the screen.
- Now, you have to click on the Transcriber application for WhatsApp.
- When doing so, you will notice that the application will start to do all the work satisfactorily and probably say connection in progress. Then, the window will appear with what was said in the voice note.
On the other hand, we must mention that sometimes it can make mistakes, but most of the time you are right in everything the note says. In addition, the interface is very simple and it is quick to use, that without mentioning that it is free in the Google store, without a doubt it is a good bet. Do not you think?
If you want to read more similar article like how to convert WhatsApp voice notes into text with app, you should read articles of MsnTechBlog filed under WhatsApp category.