Tips to avoid viruses on android phone and tablet.
The possibility of having viruses on our android phones and tablets increases day by day. A while ago this was weird, but today we must be very alert to prevent us from entering viruses on our Android devices. Your personal information may leak out due to virus attack. As always precautions is better than cure. In this small tutorial, we show you in a few simple steps how to avoid viruses and Trojans in our Android smartphone and tablet.
Does your android phone already affect with a virus? Are you searching a way to get rid of it? Then you should read Msntechblog article on how do you remove the virus on Android phone.
Instructions to avoid viruses on android devices:
- Check the permissions of the each and every app you install on your Android phone instead of pass over and accept without question. Permission notification appears just before downloading and installing an application on your device. It is recommended that you should only install applications that have good user ratings and several thousand downloads. This simple check will minimize the risk of acquiring viruses on android device.
- Look at the reviews of the app and games before installing them, their ratings and a number of downloads they have, these three data can give you clues as to whether what you are downloading is a scam or really a good app or game.
- Do not install apps from a place other than Google Play. Google recommends that we use only its platform to download games and app. Since the most likely way we will have any malware is through APK files downloaded from the internet. If you are going to do that they have to be very safe sources.
- It is better to use a good antivirus, as this keeps us safe from most threats. In this article we recommend two antiviruses for your Android phone or tablet, the best are AVG and McAfee.
- If you are suffering from the virus on your phone, it is better to update or reset your android phone. Because updating or resetting your android device to default will remove the viruses you have.
If you want to read the similar products to How to avoid viruses on android phone and tablet, we recommend you to enter Android category.
2 thoughts on “How to avoid viruses on android phone and tablet – 5 Tips”
Is there any other antivirus (excluding AVG and McAfee) for android? If any, which one will be the best?
You can try anyone of the antivirus listed in this article: Best 11 antivirus app for android.